CTV’s W5 program is looking for people with Parkinson’s and care partners who are willing to share their personal stories about how compulsive behaviour, such as gambling, excessive shopping, eating, and hypersexuality, due to Parkinson’s treatment, has affected their lives. Confidentiality and privacy will be protected. If you are interested in sharing your story, please contact Barbara Snelgrove at email@example.com for more information.
- Message from the Editor:
- Fighting Parkinson’s as a Family: The Kiefers
- Have your say today!
- Understanding Parkinson’s in Other Languages
- My Family Lives with Parkinson’s Video Contest now open
- Positivity and Humour Are the Best Medicine
- Carrying on the caregiver role for Parkinson’s
- Building a Better Future is A Family Affair
- A Voice for Canadians Living with Neurological Conditions
- Message from the editor
- Resources for Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Ask the expert: Self-management in Parkinson’s
- It’s your move: Self-managing Parkinson’s
Charitable registration number 10809 1786 RR0001
All material related to Parkinson's disease contained in Parkinson Post is solely for the information of the reader. It should not be used for treatment purposes. Specific articles reflect the opinion of the writer and are not necessarily the opinion of PSC.
- People with #Parkinson's can experience #weightloss. Here are some tips to maintain a #healthy appetite and weight: - ow.ly/irOsi 16 hours ago