This information sheet will help you understand what types of medication are available to treat your Parkinson’s symptoms, the potential side effects, and the importance of working closely with your healthcare professional.
- Message from the Editor
- McGill Parkinson’s Researchers Make Landmark Discovery
- The 10th Donald Calne Lectureship – SAVE THE DATE
- Parkinson’s Buddies Program – Making Global Connections
- Multi-language Program Appeals to WPC International Audience
- Canadian Guidelines on Parkinson’s Disease – Celebrating the First Year!
- THE PARKINSON TOURIST
- Message from the Editor:
- Fighting Parkinson’s as a Family: The Kiefers
- Have your say today!
- Understanding Parkinson’s in Other Languages
- My Family Lives with Parkinson’s Video Contest now open
- Positivity and Humour Are the Best Medicine
Charitable registration number 10809 1786 RR0001
All material related to Parkinson's disease contained in Parkinson Post is solely for the information of the reader. It should not be used for treatment purposes. Specific articles reflect the opinion of the writer and are not necessarily the opinion of PSC.
- Parkinson Society Canada, participated in a lobby day on Parliament Hill to increase investment into neuroscience - ow.ly/m2VPp 5 hours ago