There’s still time to celebrate the season with a special gift. Visit the Parkinson Society Canada website, to make a gift to honour or commemorate that special person and show your support for people living with Parkinson’s. Make your donation now to get your end-of-year tax receipt.
- Message from the Editor:
- Fighting Parkinson’s as a Family: The Kiefers
- Have your say today!
- Understanding Parkinson’s in Other Languages
- My Family Lives with Parkinson’s Video Contest now open
- Positivity and Humour Are the Best Medicine
- Carrying on the caregiver role for Parkinson’s
- Building a Better Future is A Family Affair
- A Voice for Canadians Living with Neurological Conditions
- Message from the editor
- Resources for Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Ask the expert: Self-management in Parkinson’s
- It’s your move: Self-managing Parkinson’s
Charitable registration number 10809 1786 RR0001
All material related to Parkinson's disease contained in Parkinson Post is solely for the information of the reader. It should not be used for treatment purposes. Specific articles reflect the opinion of the writer and are not necessarily the opinion of PSC.
- PSC-funded researcher & chair of our Scientific Advisory Board Dr. Edward Fon was on CTV Monday w/ a recent discovery ow.ly/l1HCh 6 days ago